Frequently Asked Questions
Phase 1 shall consist of Block Aura (120 flats), Block Carol (50 flats) and Block Delicia (The Club House).
- The Buyer understands that the Developer will provide them the final sanctioned plan for the first three floors of Block Aura, Block Carol and Block Delicia by 30th July 2018 or earlier.
- The Buyer understands that the Developer will provide them the final sanctioned plan for the remaining 7 floors of Block Aura, Block Carol and Block Delicia by 30th November 2018 or earlier.
- Completion Date of Phase-1: From the date of beginning of construction 30th July 2018 or earlier (the Date of First Sanction Plan), shall be 42 months, the statutory date. The completion date may be extended for a time period of 6 months, due to circumstances of force majeure, but the Developer shall try to handover the possession within 36 months, as has been their successful previous track record of completing the project in time.
- The Buyer fully understands and accepts that the Amenities/Landscape/Etc Etc on the ground floor and in the open air might get completed only after the completion of Phase 2.
Phase -2 shall consist of Block Bliss (120 flats), Block Euphoria (120 flats) and Block Frolic (120 flats).
- The Buyer understand that the Developer shall start the construction on or before 30th November 2019 and shall be completed within 42 months, the statutory date, the completion date may be extended for a time period of 6 months, due to circumstances of force majeure, but the Developer shall try to handover the possession within 36 months, as has been their successful previous track record of completing the project in time.
- The final sanction for Phase 2 shall be obtained by the developer by 30th November 2019, or earlier.
You need not be afraid, Japan has got the highest number of High rises in the world, and it is the Earth Quake capital of the world. A well engineered Building will resist any major earth quake that has happened in India, in the last 50 Years. The Structural Engineer has designed the Building keeping the latest technology and safety in mind. The developer is providing 4 high speed lifts per block. Automatic Generators will prevent the Lift from getting stuck midway.
Following are the advantages of Living in a High rise.
- Cleaner and fresher air.
- More Sun Light
- Less Pollution
- Less Dust and Mosquitoes
- Less Noise pollution
- More scenic Beauty
- Etc Etc
a) How many kinds of flats are available?
Answer: Kindly refer to the Brochure.
b) What are the sizes of Flats?
Answer: Kindly refer to the Brochure.
c) How will the payments be done?
Answer: It is a construction linked plan; kindly refer to the attached sheet.
d)Is the location suitable for me?
Answer: Yes, as long as you think that the world is not permanent and cities keep growing at a faster pace, than we as a human can predict. It is indeed the centre of Cosmopolitan Siliguri, kindly refer to the Brochure for the location Map.
e)Is the Car parking compulsory?
Answer: No, but there is sufficient number of car parking's, if you wish to purchase ONE.
f) What do you mean by PLC charges?
Answer: Preferential location charges.
g) Why is PAN card or AADHAR card compulsory?
Answer: As per the Govt. Norms KYC (know your Customer) is compulsory for every financial transaction.
h) Can the customer pay in Cash?
Answer: We don’t accept cash; payments are only received through proper Banking instruments (For. E.g. - Cheque/ DD/ NEFT/ RTGS/ IMPS etc etc).
i)Does the Buyer, have Roof rights.
Answer: Yes the Buyer has got indivisible right on the common area of the roof.
j) What if the Developer defaults on targeted possession date?
What if the Developer fails to obtain the necessary sanctions on time?
Answer: Developer declaration forming part of Booking Form/Agreement
In the event the developer fails to obtain necessary sanctions from authorities within the stipulated time-frame promised by the developer in various phases, then the Developer shall issue a letter (through registered post) to the buyer/Buyers, for a reply within 20 days, whether they would like to continue with the booking or cancel the booking. The reply from the buyer has to be done through a registered post to the Developer’s correspondence address. If the Buyer wishes to cancel his booking, the developer shall return all the amount received from the buyer till that date along with an interest of 8% P.A. or part thereof. If the Buyer wishes to continue with the booking or the Buyer does not reply, The Developer would imply that the Buyer has placed his/her trust on the developer. In such case, the developer would not be obligated to return the booking amount along with any kind of interest what so ever.
This step is being taken by the developer to protect the interests of Buyer and safe guard them from any losses. The Developer wants this whole event to be neutral and favoring both the parties equally, so that the buyer doesn’t feel cheated or neglected
If the Developer Hands over possession of the said flat to the buyer, beyond the completion date and the extended period of force majeure, then the Developer shall be liable to pay the buyer, interest @8% per annum until the project is completed from the date, the Developer has committed its delivery for Phase I and Phase II respectively.
This step is taken by the Developer to give the buyer an equal right and equal platform vis-a- vis to the Developer. The Developer wants this whole event to be neutral and favoring both the parties equally, so that the buyer doesn’t feel cheated or neglected.
The Developer always believes in human first policy. The Developer declares that it does not discriminate any one on grounds of Caste, religion, race, sex or place of birth. Anyone who is either a citizen of India or a citizen of any other country in any capacity (either a company, individuals, group of individuals, or otherwise), who may lawfully be permitted to purchase any flats in the building is welcome to Purchase a flat in the Residential complex build by the Developer without any questions asked.
Since the buyer should very well know that the approval process for such a big project takes time and there are various departments involved like Fire Department, Panchayat Department, Mahakuma Parishad, P & RD Department (Kolkata), Aviation Department, LUCC, SWID Department & any other NOC from any other department/departments which may arise in the future. Therefore, the construction approval comes in various stages.
But whatever booking is done, is being done on mutual trust and faith between the Buyer and Developer, whether the buyer is buying a flat in the captioned project or the Developer selling the flat to the buyer. The Developer would request the buyer to consider this point before booking the flat because the Developer has no intention to cause any inconvenience to the Buyer after the booking is done.
It doesn’t have any disadvantage. Following are its advantages.
- AAC Blocks consumes Fly Ash and is environmental friendly; whereas a red brick consumes top soil.
- AAC Blocks are lighter in weight and Red bricks are heavier in weight which makes it more earthquake resistant.
- AAC Blocks possess better sound insulation properties whereas Red bricks don’t.
- AAC Blocks are non-toxic and possess pest-control qualities, whereas red bricks are toxic and do not possess pest-control characteristics.
- AAC Blocks have low thermal conductivity whereas red bricks are high in thermal conductivity.
- AAC Blocks cools temperature whereas Red-Bricks are normal.
- AAC blocks absorb 10-12% of water, whereas Red bricks absorb 17-20% water.
AAC Blocks are uniform in size and red bricks are non-uniform in size